@JacquieOtag

28.6.15

Food | Spinach and Sweet Potato Frittata Time

Spinach and sweet potato frittata Spinach and sweet potato frittata Spinach and sweet potato frittata

What do you do on your days off work? If you're anything like me, you'll try your best to recreate a (hipster) brunch - which for me is anything with an avocado on top.

I scanned some recipes online and whilst most asked for cubed potatoes, I sliced mine thinly with a mandolin and didn't precook them. I also added some broccoli (the flowers and the heart) to this dish, which was so bloody good. Everyone knows that anything that looks like a miniature version of anything, in this case a tree, is basically wonderful.

I used:
8x eggs
handful of spinach
1 sweet potato
1/4 a head of broccoli
1/2 an onion
2x garlic
Olive oil & butter
salt, black pepper, paprika, nutmeg to taste

Shout out to frittatas for being that as long as you have eggs this'll be great type recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my good gosh that looks delicious!!! This reminds me of when I made an accidental quiche' the other day and I'm telling you it was one of the best things I've ever eaten!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete